Oh my gosh… I can not believe this time has come. Baby Rivera is this close to making her debut in the world. We are about to become PARENTS. I’m not freaking out, you are!! Yes, I am nervous and a little anxious. But I’m mostly SO excited for this chapter of our lives to begin! It feels like for as long as we’ve been together, Jose and I have been talking about having kids. We always knew we wanted them. We always talked about what we’d do with them for fun, how we’d discipline them, the vacations we’d take and the traditions we’d start… and now all of that is about to become a reality. I can’t believe it’s already here!!
I feel as though the minute I found out we were pregnant back in May, I was trying to figure out exactly how to do this whole maternity leave thing. It’s tricky when you are your business and you can’t really just dissapear from it for a few months. If I stop working, I stop doing what I love… and making money! lol So I’m popping in to explain EXACTLY what MY maternity leave is looking like!
– I am starting my maternity leave today, December 18th, and will be officially back to work March 19th!
– While I’m on maternity leave, I will 100% still be checking my emails and responding to them. The response time will just be a little slower than what it’s normally been.
– I am accepting only 3 more wedding days for 2018!! We are keeping this first year a little lighter with weddings than the past 2 years (we’ve been shooting 25 weddings for the past two years!), to see how it is with the baby. But we are fully booking for 2019! We already have some dates booked so don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
– I will have some blog posts lined up for my maternity leave so while I’m gone, you’ll still have things to look at on the blog – like some rooms in our house (FINALLY sharing our kitchen and the nursery too!!), tips for Brides & some personal updates along the way!
– I will be posting like crazy on Instagram! Be sure to follow me there @tinaelizabethphotography to see tons of photos from this past wedding season (the off season is always my favorite time to share those photos!) as well as our new life with our baby! 🙂
And that’s it!! Ahhh it’s all happening!! 🙂 I can’t wait to meet this beautiful baby of ours and can’t wait to share this new adventure with you all!!
* photos by my amazing friend, Laura Klacik Photography!